The Manifesto of Kinemo Theatre – Analysis
1. Kinemo theatre’s basic characteristics are physicality and empathy.
2. The most important element in kinemo is the actor.
3. The actor’s body is sacred.
4. In kinemo theatre, the word actor is synonymous to rhythm and energy.
5. The absence of speech does not abolish the theatrical act. However, the absence of the body does.
6. In kinemo theatre we do not use scenery. Just masks, costumes and props.
7. Kinemo is a high-energy form of theatre. The actors ought to play with self – sacrificing mood and use their total mental energy in order to defend their roles.
8. The three levels of the actor’s energy force are offering, ecstasy and redemption.
9. Intuitive communication between the artists and the public is essential.
10. Relationship between director-actor: the director contemplates and the actor acts, without the intervention of any verbal communication between them.
Principles of movement and immobility
in kinemo theatre
Indicative exercise book
Παρακαλώ, συμπληρώστε το email σας και πατήστε αποστολή.